Up to £18720 per annum
4 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
- £18,720.00 Basic Salary
- 40 hours per week
- Opportunity to join a Great Company
Our Client a Multi-Franchised Car Dealership in the Truro area is looking for a Parts Administrator to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a stable company that can offer good stability and long term career prospects
Previous experience as a Parts Administration with a stable working background is preferred. Those working within other sectors of the Motor Trade within an Administrator role who have some knowledge of how the Parts Department operate will also be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will need to have strong analytical qualities, be capable of working with large amounts of data and confident using databases and spreadsheets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and quarterly trend and sales reports for management
- Analysing daily sales reports to ensure maximum revenue has been achieved
- Working with Management to identify customer sale patterns and potential spend amounts
- Developing the customer database for future marketing and promotions
- Identifying customers by spending trends, turnover and profit to develop the business
In exchange for your commitment and hard work, you can expect a competitive salary and opportunities for progression in the future.
If this vacancy ticks all the right boxes then apply today!
The vacancy is located in the Truro area so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute there daily.
If this Parts Administrator role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Truro please contact Ollie Scoulsr at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.