Up to £28000 per annum
6 months ago
Parts Advisor in Weybridge
Earnings up to £28,000
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, occasional Saturday mornings
Main Dealer Training
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Luxury Branded Franchised Car Dealership in Weybridge, Surrey.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Car Parts Advisor for Our Client, a World Class Main Dealership based in the Weybridge, Surrey.
Previous experience from within a Parts Advisory role is essential. Experience of Kerridge or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle,
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone,
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock,
* Raising invoices for parts sold,
* Liaison with other members of staff,
* Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages,
* Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role or similar is essential.
As a car parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
* A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how Motor Vehicles work,
* Good communication skills,
* Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible,
* Confidence in processing payments,
* The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team,
* Confidence in problem solving.
The working hours as a Car Parts Advisor are Monday - Friday 8am - 6:00pm, and 1 in 2 Saturday's 8.30am - 1pm.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or other Motor Trade Jobs in Surrey please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placemen Automotive Recruitment.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!