Up to £19000 per annum
16 days ago
- Parts Advisor Needed at Nottingham Main Dealer.
- Basic Salary up to £19,000.
- Hours: 40 hour week.
- Join a Company Under New Leadership and Seeking to Take the Business to the Next Level.
Working as part of a motor trade team, a strong work ethic and hands-on approach is paramount. In this role you will ensure that the right part is in the right place at, the right time. To succeed in this Parts Advisor role you will have a keen eye for detail, and excellent organisation skills.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
To assist you there are systems and processes in place including a computerised stock and order, dealer management system, so you will ideally need to be IT literate.
Motor Trade Parts Experience is essential.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!