Up to £26400 per annum
8 days ago
Car Parts Advisor Required in Corby.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / Saturday 8.00am-12.30pm (1 in 2).
Salary: £18,000 - 24,000 basic (DOE) / Bonus up to £200 per month p.a.
Benefits: Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
* Experienced within an automotive parts department.
* Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Jobs so if this Parts Advisor role interests you or you would like to find out about any other jobs in Corby please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.