Up to £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Car Parts Advisor Required in Northampton
Salary: £20-22,000 basic + bonus up to £2200 p.a.
Hours: Monday to Friday - Full Time, Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
Benefits: Pension contribution, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Company Vehicle leasing scheme, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Our Main Dealer client is actively looking to hire an experienced Car Parts Advisor for their site.
This prestigious company is renounced for its quality of products and service, as well as a friendly inviting working atmosphere.
* Manage customer parts enquires swiftly, courteously and efficiently ensuring the highest standard of customer care and satisfaction, paying attention to manufacturer guidelines.
* Actively increase business of parts sales wherever possible by ensuring that all required parts for any particular repair or service and additional accessories are offered to customers.
* Order parts to the customers' requirements quoting the delivery times and prices accurately.
* Identify and quality check all parts being issued, making sure they are all booked out, free of damage and correct to part number.
* Ensure the parts storage area is kept clean, tidy and safe to work in.
They offer relevant manufacturer training and career development opportunities for their staff.
If you're looking to further your career then apply today!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in Northampton then please contact Elliott Crowe at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.