Up to £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Parts Advisor/Stores Person required in Tewkesbury
Between £21-25,000 basic starting salary
42.5 average hour week Monday-Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Our client a large Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Tewkesbury region requires an experienced and professional Parts Advisor/Stores Person to join their busy Parts Department!
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a team, you main role is to take control of all stock control procedures and to be able to work in all areas of the Parts Department in order to support other colleagues within the team / cover any job role when required. Specific responsibilities will include:
* Dealing with internal colleagues on workshop counter.
* To cover shifts when other parts colleagues are on holiday or training.
* Organising parts that have been approved for return by the brand, making sure that all the relevant admin involved with the return has been carried out.
* Submitting old unit/surcharge returns.
* Submitting parts offer requests for unwanted parts.
* Run N/STK report daily.
* Dealing with returns to suppliers.
* To keep goods inward area and warehouse clean and tidy.
* Weekly sorting through workshop/customer reserved shelves so that any potential returns can be sent back within the correct time period.
* Carrying out daily perpetual stock checks.
* General warehouse duties, such as parts relocation/warehouse racking changes.
* Replenishing bus, trailer and 4x4 parts
* Replenish workshop consumables
* Putting all stock away
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or live within an easily commutable distance of Tewkesbury. You will need to hold recent or current automotive parts experience, ideally working within a franchise approved dealership however, our client is also very interested in candidates from a Motor Factor background. You will also need to be IT literate (any CDK/Kerridge experience would be very beneficial) given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license, have a methodical and organised approach to your workload, and be a team player.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary between £21-25,000 per annum.
* Full in-house and manufacturer training.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Company benefits.
* Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and business.
You are required to work an average 42.5 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays required from 8:00am-1:00pm. Our client's Parts Department is open between 6:00am-10:00pm and they're very flexible with you work your hours between this time.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Tewkesbury area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.