Up to £24200 per annum
4 days ago
Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £22,000 with OTE of £24,200
Monday - Friday shift pattern; 07.30 - 4.30, 8 - 5, 9 - 6 with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings
Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced Car Parts Advisor for their Swindon site.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
* Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
* Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
* Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Wiltshire, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.