Up to £23000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Parts Advisor Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £20,000 + Bonus
Monday - Friday Rota 8.00 - 5.30 with a Saturday Morning Rota
Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Car Dealer experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor for their busy Dealership.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
* Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
* Knowledge of a Dealer Management System is preferred.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Wiltshire, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.