Up to £23000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Experienced Parts Advisor Required in Shrewsbury
40 Hours Monday - Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings (Paid Additionally)
Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + Bonuses
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Shrewsbury have had a great opportunity come up for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their busy team.
- Accurately identify customer parts requirement
- Maintain parts stock and stock records
- Process parts order efficiently
- Contribute to departmental compliance and company policies and industry guidelines
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
To be successful in for this role you must be:
- Technical ability
- Understanding the basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts
- Proven track record with handling parts stock
- Computer skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation
- Experienced with using a parts catalogue
If this Parts Advisor vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Vehicle Technician Jobs and Dealership Jobs in the Shropshire please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.