Up to £24000 per annum
9 months ago
Car Parts Advisor Required in Chester
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Basic Salary starting at £23,000 + Bonuses
Our client is currently seeking a Parts Advisor to work in its busy dealership based in Chester. This is an exciting role with first-class training and outstanding career prospects.
Duties will include:
- Ordering car parts using the on-line system
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts with suppliers
- Packaging and returning any unused/unwanted parts
- Regular communication with mechanics
- Liaising with customers to let them know when parts have arrived
- Ensuring all customers coming into the dealership receive the best customer service experience
- Up-selling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- Be courteous and polite to all visitors both face to face and via the telephone
- Any other duties and when required
- Parts Experience within a Main dealership
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking, Punctual and Reliable
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
You will ideally live within the Chester area or be able to travel to the Chester area, have a working experience as a Parts Advisor.
This Vacancy is one of many Vacancies in Cheshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.