Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £22000 per annum
3 months ago
Parts Assistant required in Oldham
Accident Repair Specialists
Mon to Thur 08:00 - 17:30 + 17:00 on Fridays + Overtime available
Basic wage around £20,826 + overtime
Our Client, an Accident Repair Specialist based in Oldham, is looking for a Parts Assistant to join their team!
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist estimators and managers in selecting required parts in a friendly professional and efficient manner.
- Answer phone calls providing price quotes and other information.
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Order parts for all vehicle types - Car / Commercial / Trailer / Coach
- Managing busy stores area issuing stock
- Dealing with returns items
- Checking and receiving orders from supplier and locating into correct areas
- Obtaining parts prices for estimates
- Inputting invoices onto bodyshop management system (EMACS)
- Completing regular stock takes
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly
- Current driving licence required
- Previous experience in the motor trade is essential but training will be given
- Reliable and hard working
- Required to be motivated and ambitious in line with growth plan
- Microsoft Office experience essential i.e Word, Excel, Outlook
44.5 hours per week (08.00hrs - 17.30hrs and 17.00hrs on Friday)
Basic £20,800 + overtime
If this Parts Assistant Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Oldham area then please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.