Up to £28000 per annum
11 months ago
Parts Advisor required in Leicester.
- Salary: £22-24,000k basic + bonus up to £4,000 p.a.
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays (1 in 2) 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Company: Well-established Main Franchise Dealership.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you a Main Dealer experienced Car Parts Advisor whom is looking to work for a company where you feel valued and they offer great employee benefits?!
If so this is the role for you...
Duties will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
- Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
- Have a full driving licence.
Motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Leicester area then please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.