Up to £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Commercial Parts Advisor Required in Poole
Basic Salary of up to £23,000 with OTE of £26,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
Prestige Manufacturer Training
Our Client a Commercial Main Dealership in the Poole area is looking for an Commercial Parts Advisor to join their busy team.
As a Commercial Parts Sales Advisor you will be accountable for achieving sales targets by selling parts via the front counter and telephone based sales, working towards becoming a brand representative that has expert product knowledge and delivers an exceptional customer service.
- Building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers.
· Identifying and targeting prospective clients developing business.
· Identifying required parts, making add-on sales and processing orders through to invoice and delivery.
- Completing internal sales and stock management duties.
The ideal candidate will:
- A strong background of working within an automotive parts environment.
· Be commercially aware of industry standards.
· Have excellent communication and selling skills.
· Possess commercial acumen.
· Have good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· The ability to work on own initiative under pressure.
- Experience working with Kerridge and Manufacturer systems is desirable but not essential.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Poole area then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.