Up to £30000 per annum
11 days ago
Parts Advisor Required
£20 - £24k Basic DOE + £30k OTE
Franchised Car Dealership
Vehicle Parts Advisor required for Volume Main Dealer, Motor Trade Car Parts Jobs - Epsom.
We are looking to recruit an experienced parts advisor/ Our client is a Main Dealer based in the Epsom area.
This will be mainly a front and back counter parts role.
Previous experience from within a parts advisory role is essential. Experience of Kerridge or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Duties will typically include:
* Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
* Liaison with other members of staff.
* Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships, and garages.
* Previous motor trade experience within a service advisor role or similar is essential.
As a parts advisor you will need to demonstrate:
* A good technical understanding and general knowledge of how motor vehicles work.
* Good communication skills.
* Willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible.
* Confidence in processing payments.
* The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
* Confidence in problem solving.
The hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm, and 1 in 2 Saturday's 8.30am - 12.30pm.
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in this South West London & Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.