Up to £24000 per annum
4 months ago
Parts Advisor Required in Southampton
Up to £24,000 Depending On Experience
Shift Rota: 7am - 3:30pm / 9:30am - 6pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays
Franchised Main Dealer
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealership requires an experienced Parts Advisor to join their Service Department team in Southampton.
The applicant's key responsibilities will involve dealing with all Parts & Service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Parts Advisor Key Responsibilities:
* Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
* Raising invoices for parts sold
* Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop
* Dealing with scheduled servicing
* Contacting the customers to make bookings
* Covering the Service Desk when required
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that any applicant has experience within a Parts or Service environment within the motor trade.
Shift Rota: Monday to Friday, 7am - 3:30pm / 9:30am - 6pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays
Up To £24,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
If you are interested in working at a well-established Main Car Dealership as a Parts Advisor or want to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Fareham and Hampshire then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.