Up to £20000 per annum
9 days ago
Parts Advisor Required in Newbury, Berkshire.
Salary Offered: Up to £20,000
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm (Rota Basis)
Saturday (Every other) 8am - 1pm
Volume Main Dealer
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor who is equally comfortable on the front counter dealing with customers as they are on the back counter making sure the right parts are going out to the technicians on time.
The applicant should be motivated, methodical with an eye for detail to interpret the customer/workshop needs.
Kerridge experience is preferred however training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You must be:
- Experienced within an automotive parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfill administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd today!!