Up to £20000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle / Car Parts Advisor Required for Prestigious Car Business
Based in Orpington
Circa £20k per annum
Working with luxury vehicles
Our client, an independent prestige dealership in the Orpington area, is looking for a driven and ambitious Parts Advisor to join their aftersales team.
You will be working with some of the most premium cars on the market, so a passion for the industry is essential!
- To maintain parts stock and stock records
· Identify parts items required by the Workshop technician and to then find their location within the stores.
· In the event that the required item(s) is/are not in stock to telephone around and subsequently progress/chase the order, keeping the relevant department advised of progress.
· Utilising the system to place orders with the manufacturer.
· To advise Service personnel immediately required items are received in stock and available for issue.
· Upon receipt of incoming goods, to place these in the appropriate location and update stock records accordingly.
· To maintain a constant surveillance of Parts Stores area to maintain security.
· Upon request to assist with the twice-yearly stock takes of items in store.
- To be familiar with all forms of parts return to both dealer and Manufacturer
Key success criteria:
- To ensure parts stockholding is kept to a minimum
· Stock availability / stock value
· Team working and communication with other departments
· Ability to operate computer facilities efficiently, locating parts quickly
· Ability to handle all types of payment transaction efficiently and accurately, ensuring at all times that the Company's assets and interests are safeguarded
· Ability to follow up pre-placed orders successfully and obtain results in terms of rapid delivery
- Contribution to keeping the Parts Department clean, tidy and attractive
Applicant's requirements for this Car Service Advisor Role:
- You must have previous experience within a parts department
· You must be a good communicator and have great customer satisfaction skills
· You must be organised and efficient.
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
Working Hours: Monday to Friday plus Saturday Mornings on rota
If this Vehicle / Car Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.