Up to £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Experienced Parts Advisor Required in Salisbury
- Up to £24,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
- Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm & 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
- Prestige main dealer part of a national dealer group, an excellent opportunity for progression
Our motor trade client, a Franchised Main Dealership, is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their team in a busy automotive environment in Salisbury.
Main Responsibilities fo this Parts Advisor, may include:
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
- Raising invoices for parts sold
- Liaison with other members of staff i.e. delivering parts to Technicians in the workshop
Hours for this Parts Advisor role are Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm & 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings.
Salary that our client is offering the Parts Advisor Up To £24,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
Requirements for this is Parts Sales Advisor: aDue to the nature of the role, it is essential that all applicants have previous automotive parts experience, preferably within a main dealership environment.
If this automotive vehicle parts advisor vacancy is of interest to you or you would like to know about any other automotive jobs in Salisbury then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Parts Advisor Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.