Up to £27000 per annum
11 days ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's well-established Dealership in the Slough area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the South of England with a very good reputation. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £24,000 with the opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Discounted lease car scheme
- Discounted servicing for both yours and your family's vehicles
- Industry leading professional development
- Internal progression opportunities
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our Client
- Sourcing and looking up different Parts
- Building strong relationships with the Manufacturer
- Upselling when possible
- Looking after and storing stock properly
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisors
- Previous Main Dealer Parts background
- Kerridge trained system knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Parts Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.