Up to £26400 per annum
8 months ago
Parts Advisor Required in Byfleet
- Up To £24,000 Depending On Experience + Bonus
- 45 Hours per week Monday - Friday
- No Weekends!
Our client, a large Automotive Business in the Byfleet, Surrey area is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Advisor to join their busy team.
Hours for this Parts Advisor role:
- 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary for this Parts Advisor:
Up to £24,000 Depending on Experience
Main Responsibilities for this Parts Advisor, may include:
Processing supplier invoices and credit notes raised to the Parts department including:
- Automatic registration
- Automatic Receipting
- Manual receipting where applicable
- Invoice verification
- Delivery note matching
- Monitoring returns on the system following up outstanding credit notes with operational managers
- Checking cost price against charged price and flagging discrepancies
- Reconciliation of key supplier accounts
- Processing single point invoicing transactions, ensuring all invoices and credit notes are processed by each month end
Due to the nature of the role our client would prefer applicants with previous parts experience within the motor trade but will consider training.
If this Parts Advisor Job is of interest to you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in Byfleet & Woking then please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.