Up to £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Commercial Parts Advisor Required in Swindon
- Family Run Commercial Dealership
- Up to £25,000 Depending on Experience
Our Client requires an experienced Parts Person for their Commercial Motor Trade Dealership.
The purpose of the role is to delivery an efficient and timely service to parts counter and workshop parts sales that will promote the profitable sale of Parts & Accessories. To work with the Parts Team regarding administration duties, stock control, queries and the day to day running of the department.
Key responsibilities for the Parts Advisor, will include:
- To ensure the effective operation of the Parts Department.
- Achieve monthly budget sales figures and margins.
- Ensure maintenance of adequate stocks to enable "Parts First Time Pick Availability" in order to achieve the set target.
- Identify parts required by use of current parts computerised system.
- Be able to identify key information such as vehicle chassis, engine and year of production numbers.
- Advise customers of collection and payment methods.
- Maintain high levels of counter image and excellent housekeeping within the Parts Department.
- Assist in Parts promotions.
- Promote the Company's reputation and products at all times.
- Orderly maintenance of manuals and files.
- Return of defective parts to Supplier.
- Ensure understanding of customer requirements by using systems available such as in-house, UK Help Desk, French Help Desk.
- Maintenance and observance of Quality, Health & Safety Policies and Procedures along with environmental issues.
- Liaise with Aftermarket Sales at all times.
- Monthly perpetual stock checks and responsibility for annual stock take variances.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by your manager.
Must be organised, disciplined and high level of accuracy. Must be a team player. Flexible to deliver parts to customers when required.
The successful applicant will have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure, use their initiative and work with limited supervision, once trained.
- Salary guide:£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
- Basic hours: 7.00 am to 17.00 pm Monday to Friday with ½ unpaid lunch break and 7.00am to 12noon every third Saturday
- Holiday:20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays per annum. Entitlement increases with length of service
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.