Coleraine, County Londonderry
Up to £26000 per annum
15 days ago
Parts Advisor required in Londonderry
- Full Time - 40hrs
- The core hours for this role will be 08:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday, however, the role entails a requirement to work Saturday mornings on a rota basis. Flexibility will also be required for late evenings. All hours worked over the core 40 hours pattern will be paid at time and a half.
- Up to £22,000 Basic + Performance Related Bonus
- Other benefits include:30 days' paid holiday, - Company pension scheme with very generous matching employer contributions, Health Cash Plan, Corporate Gym Membership & Free staff car parking
Our client is a leading commercial vehicle dealer in County Londonderry and the sole supplier of one of the world's leading Commercial Vehicle brands in Northern Ireland, owing to continued growth they are looking to hire an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team.
The primary duties of this Parts Advisor will include:
- Dealing with parts enquiries via telephone, face to face and e-mail
- Proactive sales of parts to existing and new customers, relationship building with customers
- Fulfilling parts enquiries and orders from retail customers and our own workshop
- Maintaining an efficient stock control system
- All administrative duties associated with parts ordering and returns
- Ensuring that the Parts Department runs as efficiently as possible
- Ensuring that customer demands are met, and that the correct solution is supplied
- Ad hoc duties commensurate with the position
The successful Parts Advisor must be able to provide proof of, or demonstrate prior experience of, the following:
- Relevant parts experience within motor factors or commercial vehicle industry - working within a franchised dealership parts department would be highly desirable
- A reasonable level of computer literacy would be advantageous, along with previous experience of using stock control systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Being accountable
- A full and clean driving licence
- Aptitudes, Values & Work Ethic
The successful Parts Advisor will be self-motivated, proactive and have the ability to work on their own initiative, have the ability to prioritise effectively and be highly organised, be willing to accept change and have the ability and flexibility to adapt accordingly as business needs require and have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Londonderry please contact Jimi at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.