Up to £23000 per annum
9 months ago
Parts Advisor required in Luton
- Basic salary £20,500 + Bonus
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm; plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Main Car Dealership
- This is an opportunity to join a market leading manufacturer in the automotive industry.
As a Parts Advisor you will play a vital role in providing an outstanding level of service to both the colleagues you work with and the customers you serve. You will need to have excellent communication skills, with a positive 'can-do' attitude and be willing to go the extra mile for the business on a daily basis.
The successful Parts Advisor will be:
- An experienced Parts Advisor with a previous working experience in a busy Parts Department.
- A strong Communicator who is used to dealing with both Trade Customers and the General Public
- An ability to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Experience in using Motor Trade Parts Systems
The Parts Advisor will have the responsibility for not only sourcing Vehicle Parts for customers and the Automotive Workshop vehicles, but also identifying how customer requirements can be met, and building solid customer relationships.
If you are interested in this Motor Trade Vacancy or other Vehicle Parts Advisor Jobs in North or North West London, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!