Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
- Monday to Friday 7am till 5pm, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am till 12pm
- Hourly Rate Up To £14 per hour - Dependent on Experience
- Answer phone calls providing price quotes and other information.
- Supplying the bodyshop
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Order parts for various vehicle types
- Dealing with returns items
- Checking and receiving orders from supplier and locating into correct areas
- Obtaining parts prices for estimates
- Inputting invoices onto body shop management system
- Completing regular stock takes
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly
- Full Driving Licence
- Experience of working within a fast paced bodyshop/parts environment
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Whilst having a passion for customer service you will be able to develop great rapport, and have a professional approach at all times.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.