Up to £23000 per annum
6 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Parts Advisor required in Tewkesbury!
- £18-19,000 basic salary with £23,000 on-target-earnings!
- Monday-Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota!
- Very rare opportunity to work with luxury car brand!
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Ensuring that procedures for handling cheques and cash are adhered to and that all invoicing is carried out accurately.
- Ensuring all parts are correctly checked against delivery notes, that they are binned accordingly and that all orders are checked before delivery note is signed.
- Ensuring that special orders are processed in a timely manner and that the special order file is maintained.
- Ensuring that the Service Department requirements are dealt with accurately and information is passed on as comprehensively as possible.
- Assisting in stock checks and van deliveries where required.
- Packing and loading parts correctly
- Starting salary up to £18-19,000 per annum pending experience.
- Performance related bonus providing an uncapped on-target-earnings of £23,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 25 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including life assurance and private healthcare.
- Rare chance to work with an iconic luxury brand in the motor industry.
- Working from Monday-Friday with Saturday mornings on a rota (paid as overtime).
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.