Up to £22000 per annum
12 days ago
Parts Advisor required in West Edinburgh
- Salary up to £22,000
- Full Time - Permanent
The Parts Advisor may receive Benefits that could Include:
- Employee discount
- Staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Company Sick pay
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
What does this Parts Advisor Job entail?
- To ensure all customers are dealt with promptly and courteously, build rapport and understand their requirements, while being fully aware of the usual trading terms of the dealership, monitoring and maintain agreed stock and accessory levels.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed. Ensuring all parts and accessories are correctly stored and the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Retain awareness of promotions and marketing campaigns and maintain updated displays at all times.
- To ensure that old units returned to the Parts department are clean. Maintain a surcharge ledger, if appropriate, and to attend internal/external training courses as directed by management.
- To ensure that the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts are fully adhered to. Report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager, and assist in stock checks when required.
- To be able to demonstrate knowledge of correct packing procedure and dispatch matters. Whist maintaining good relationships with all suppliers and colleagues. Deal with warranty material and assist with any other task as directed
What our Clien is looking for in the Successful Parts Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous parts experience
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Thomas at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.