Up to £29400 per annum
7 months ago
Parts Advisor required in Oxfordshire
Our client is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor who is equally comfortable on the front counter dealing with customers as they are on the back counter making sure the right parts are going out to the technicians on time.
The applicant should be motivated, methodical with an eye for detail to interpret the customer/workshop needs.
Kerridge experience is preferred however training will be provided.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisors:
- Salary Offered: Up To £27,000 - D-O-E - Plus £2,400 Bonus
- Hours Offered: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 18:00pm. Saturday's 8:00am - 13:00pm (On a 1 in 3 Rota).
- Working or a well-established Commercial Main Dealer
- Companys' Group Benefits
- 28 days Holiday
- Pension Scheme!
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our Client:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisors:
- Experienced within an automotive parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.