Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £25000 per annum
7 months ago
Commercial Parts Advisor required in Crawley
We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join our Client's busy Dealership in the Crawley area.
Our Client is part of a successful network of commercial dealerships in the UK. With multiple locations in the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- A competitive basic starting salary of up to £25,000
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00 and Saturday 07:00-13:00 (1 on, 1 off, 1 on, 2 off) in accordance to company rota (subject to change)
- Essential Skills/Qualifications: Driving licence, Automotive Parts Experience
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor in a franchised Dealership would be advantageous.
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our Client
- To receive all enquiries for parts, over the workshop/retail counters or by phone, ensuring that all orders are promptly and accurately dispatched.
- To receive/issue and return all parts in line with company and manufactures procedures.
- To ensure that where possible non-stocked parts are obtained from group stocks, in preference to the manufacturer/outside suppliers.
- To ensure that all customers whether internal or external are kept fully informed as to the progress with back orders etc.
- To ensure that all invoices/credit notes produced are accurate, with order numbers recorded where required.
- To ensure that all monies received or refunded are dealt with in line with company policy.
- To take part in all stock checks.
- To act as relief for the Parts Delivery Driver. i.e. holiday cover etc. Or to cover an emergency delivery.
- To ensure that your working environment is kept tidy and clean at all times.
- To wear corporate clothing and / or a name badge, if required.
- To attend all internal or external training courses as may be required by the company or manufacturer.
The Parts Advisor must, at all times, promote the best interest of the company, when dealing with colleagues, customers or the manufacturer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.