Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Parts Advisor Required in Plymouth
- £20,000 basic with an OTE of £25,000
- Monday to Friday + Saturday Rota
Our client is actively looking to hire an experienced Car Parts Advisor for their Plymouth site.
Duties for the Parts Advisor may will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
The successful Parts Advisor will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The successful Parts Advisor must be:
- Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in the South West, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.