Up to £23500 per annum
7 days ago
Parts Advisor required in Romford
We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client's Prestige Main Dealer in the Romford area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their Parts team.
They are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within the branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor
- A Basic Salary of £19,500 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday working hours with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Company Benefits
- Great Working Atmosphere
Duties of a Parts Advisor
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisor
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today