Up to £28000 per annum
6 months ago
We are seeking a Parts Advisor to join our Client's Prestige Dealership in the Guildford area.
Our Client is part of an expanding and ambitious dealer group who are proud to be in the Top 10 of UK dealer groups representing multiple franchises throughout the United Kingdom. They have multiple locations throughout the United Kingdom and there are excellent opportunities to build on and progress your automotive career.
Our client believes their biggest assets is their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong Parts Advisor aspiring to Parts Management to join their team. Our client believes heavily in empowerment and training to future proof your skillset.
Our client is offering the successful Parts Advisor:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn a bonus on top.
- 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays) which will increase with the length of service
- Discounted Lease car scheme
- Discounted servicing for your vehicles
- Industry-leading professional development
Duties of a Parts Advisor with our client:
* Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock
* Raising invoices for parts sold
* Liaison with other members of staff
* Customers may include members of the public, service departments of dealerships and garages
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisors:
- Full UK Driver's License
- 2 years minimum Parts Advisor experience from an Automotive Background
- Kerridge experienced desirable but not essential
- Able to coach, a mentor with ambitions to be a Parts Manager in the short/medium term
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values its staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.