Up to £22000 per annum
23 days ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
We are in search of a Parts Advisor to join our Client's Volume Main Dealer in the Oxford area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their Parts team.
They are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor
- A Basic Salary up to £24,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
- Monday to Friday working hours with Saturdays on Rota
- Overtime Available
- Company Benefit
Duties of a Parts Advisor
- Delivering a courteous and efficient parts service
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Delivering added value to customers by promoting appropriate parts and accessories
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service
What our Client expects of their Parts Advisor
- Proactive approach in maintaining customer standards
- Good telephone manner
- Organisational and administration skills
- Experience using Kerridge is Advantageous but not essential
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Maisie Usher at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.