Up to £21000 per annum
7 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Parts Advisor required in Liverpool
- Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Saturday morning on Rota
- Up to £21,000 OTE
- Main Dealer
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced Parts Advisor for their Liverpool site.
Duties For the Parts Advisor will Include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
The Parts Advisor will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first-class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
The Parts Advisor must be:
- Experienced within a Main Car Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work as a Parts Advisor, you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Liverpool or Merseyside, please contact Ian at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.