Up to £27500 per annum
6 months ago
Parts Advisor/Supervisor required in South Northampton.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.30pm / Saturday 8.00am-12.30pm (1 in 2).
- Salary: Up to £27,500 basic (no bonus) p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client is a family run business with a small but friendly team who is expanding their business and actively looking to hire a Parts Advisor/Supervisor to operate the parts facility of the business.
This is a standalone role which requires the successful candidate to have extensive automotive parts experience, be able to adapt to the Company's processes and procedures as well as use their own initiative to foresee jobs that need carrying out without any direction or supervision given.
- Control of all of the stock parts both what is in stock and any stock takes.
- Organising the parts for the Technicians in the workshop on a daily basis.
- Raising parts estimates from VHC.
- Sourcing all the parts and deliver quotes ready for the Service Advisors to phone the customers.
- Looking after all the tyre stock - tyres, oils, antifreeze and consumable parts i.e. gloves, nuts, bolts washers.
- Sickness / Holiday cover for the Service Advisor.
There are elements of the role which are customer-facing so being a "people person" is a must, as well as able to create your own daily routine rather than just following given instructions.
The ideal candidate will have a parts-factor or dealership background, a competent knowledge of Parts Link 24 and a professional track record as a Parts Advisor.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Louisa Coggs now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.