Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
Parts Advisor/ Workshop Controller required in Catford, South East London
We are seeking a Parts Advisor/ Workshop Controller to join our Client's Volume Dealership in the Catford area.
Our client is a successful volume main dealer group who pride themselves on their fantastic customer service.
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Advisor/ Workshop Controller:
- A Basic Salary of £26,000 with a fantastic opportunity to earn bonus on top
- Small site with an excellent reputation
- Opportunity to grow within the role and the company
- Perfect opportunity for a Parts Advisor looking to progress
Duties of a Parts Advisor/ Workshop Controller with our Client:
- Order Preparation: Picking parts for customer orders and checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
- Sales and Customer Service: Through in-bound and out-bound telephone enquiries, walk in customers, and internet enquiries you will be developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
- Stock Control: Ensuring consumables and service parts are regularly replenished, providing a swift service to workshop and other departments as well as trade/retail customers.
- Handle warranty claims processing (relating to parts issues) and complete all relevant administration promptly and accurately (including customer records and invoicing).
- Handling the work distribution for a team of three technicians
What our Clients expect of their Parts Advisor/ Workshop Controller:
- Must have previous experience working in a main dealer as a Parts Advisor
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent communication akills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor/ Workshop Controller role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.