Brighton, East Sussex, S. E. England, England
Dependent on experience
8 months ago
- Parts and Showroom Manager - Brighton
- Monday To Friday - 08:00 - 17:30
- Saturday on Rota
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Proven Management Skills Required
Our Client, an Agricultural business is looking for a proven manager to join their Parts and showroom site.
Reporting to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the overall efficient running of the Parts department including the showroom and goods inward area; its staff and the overall departmental profitability whilst maintaining effective and accurate communications between customers and the Parts team.
- Proven man management skills
- Experience and good knowledge of Agricultural and/or Construction products and parts is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Can remain calm under pressure
- Be organised and have the ability to multitask efficiently
- Proactive and methodical in approach to problem solving
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Work towards targets and objectives set.
- Able to work alone and on your own initiative
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance as customer facing role
- Have an excellent level of IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
Requirements include good customer service skills, adequate computing skills, including word and excel. Dealing with customer complaints and attention to detail.
If you are interested in this Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Brighton please contact Joel at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!