£20000 - £22500 per annum
9 days ago
Parts Assistant / Driver required in Canterbury
- £20,000 with a bonus on top
- Reputable Main Dealer
- Full time
We are seeking a Parts Assistant/ Driver to join our Client's Reputable Main Dealer in Canterbury.
Duties of this Parts Assistant role may include:
- Assist and help members on staff within the front desk team
- Help the Parts department and ensure that correct Parts are ordered and received
- Liaise with customers and suppliers and therefore build rapport with them to ensure a happy customer experience
- Driving parts
What is expected of the successful Parts Assistant:
- Experience within a parts department
- A great attitude towards customers
In return for the Parts Assistant hard work, our client offers:
- Negotiable pay dependent on experience
- A friendly and close working environment
If this Parts Assistant Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Canterbury please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.