Up to £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Parts Centre Manager Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £38,000 with OTE of £48,000
40 Hours Per Week
Company Car, Mobile and Laptop Provided
Our client is actively looking to hire a Centre Manager to lead, manage and motivate the team to achieve the agreed business plan and provide excellent customer service for their busy automotive motorfactor site based in Swindon.
- Translate overall sales targets into departmental targets and set challenging but achievable plans
· Provide relevant incentives and performance rewards in order to achieve and exceed targets
· Monitor and review team and individual performance regularly and provide developmental or corrective support where required
· Ensure the Centre is resourced appropriately at all times to ensure service levels are met and exceeded
· Recruit new staff as required following the appropriate recruitment processes
· Set an example to the team by developing self and positively engaging with own development journey
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction via the team - through understanding customer requirements, stock optimisation, responses to requests, provision of expert advice, product knowledge and the resolution of queries and complaints
· Work within the identified sales strategy to increase sales revenues from the top value customer base
· With other Manager to plan and develop sales plans for targeted customer groups to achieve agreed sales targets
· Regularly monitor business performance through measuring actual performance against business targets and KPI's - identify opportunities for improvement and take action for any deviations
· Analyse internal and external market data to develop an understanding of the potential sales opportunities within the different customer bases
· Work to achieve agreed business plan and budget - controlling costs within agreed parameters
- Ensure the overall security of the stock and premises
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- A proven track record working in a high level management role within the automotive trade
· A proven ability or aptitude for leading and motivating a team to achieve business targets in a B2B or automotive environment
· Demonstrates a real passion for building long term relationships with customers
· Ability to plan strategies and activities to grow and develop a business
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
Package: Basic Salary Circa £38k p.a. / OTE £48k, Company Car
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Motor Trade Managerial experience is essential to the role and candidates must live within an hour's commute of Swindon.
If this Parts Branch Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Swindon area then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.