Up to £29000 per annum
25 days ago
Parts Manager Required For Car Dealership in Bath
- Basic Salary of up to £26,000 with OTE of £29,000
- Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
- Company Car Included
Our client, a busy main dealership, requires a Parts Manager to lead their parts team in Bath.
The successful candidate duties will include the managing, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts. You will achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruiting and selecting the parts team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
- Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful candidate must have previous Main Car Dealer Parts experience within the Motor Trade.
If you would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Avon, please contact Ryan Gilbertson today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.