Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £28000 per annum
2 months ago
Parts Manager Required in Wolverhampton
Basic Salary of up to £28,000
45 hours per week (07.00hrs - 16.30hrs) Monday to Friday
Overtime - Available and flexibility required
20 days holiday (plus statutory holidays) per year rising to 25.
Our well-known client is looking for an Automotive Parts Manager to run their busy Parts department in Wolverhampton.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Working with the Parts Manager in selecting required parts in a friendly professional and efficient manner.
- Answer phone calls providing price quotes and other information.
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Order parts for all vehicle types - Van / Commercial / Trailer / Coach
- Managing busy stores area issuing stock
- Dealing with returns items
- Checking and receiving orders from supplier and locating into correct areas
- Obtaining parts prices for estimates
- Inputting invoices onto Bodyshop management system (EMACS)
- Completing regular stock takes
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
If this Parts Manager Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Wolverhampton area then please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.