Up to £45000 per annum
4 days ago
Parts Manager Required in Guildford
Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + Bonuses
Monday - Friday + 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (Paid Additionally)
Our client, a busy Franchised Car Dealership in Guildford, requires a Parts Manager to lead their parts team.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
* Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
* Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
* Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
* Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the parts market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
* Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
* Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
The successful Parts Manager must have previous Main Car Dealer Parts experience within the Motor Trade.
If this Vehicle Parts Manager Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Parts Manager Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.