Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £32000 per annum
18 days ago
Parts Manager Required in Wigan
£25,000 - £27,000 Basic
£30,000 - £32,000 OTE
Dealership ahs a Fantastic Reputation
Our client, a busy Main Dealer, requires a Parts Manager to lead their parts team.
Duties will include the managing, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts. You will achieve parts sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the parts team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining standards of performance of the parts team through effective coaching and performance management.
* Recruiting and selecting the parts team members in line with organisational requirements.
* Maintain customer service standards and parts processes that are in line with and meet quality standards and the business requirements.
* Ensure effective stock control and warehouse management through regularly reviewing key operating controls (negative stock reports, PDR's, margin and volume performance) in line with the business and manufacturer's operating requirements.
* Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing campaigns within specific market sectors.
* Regularly review parts accessory displays to reflect sales trends and opportunities.
* Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the business team ethos.
* Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
The successful Parts Manager must have previous Main Dealer Parts Management experience within the Motor Trade.
If this Parts Manager Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wigan please contact Ian at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Parts Manager Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.