Up to £35000 per annum
9 days ago
Experienced Vehicle Parts Parts Manager Required for Main Dealership
Working Hours: Mon-Fri with occasional Saturday Mornings
Our Client, a well-established main dealership are looking for an experienced Car Parts Manager to take charge of their team of highly skilled professionals.
Belonging to a family run dealer group, this opportunity to join a brand new dealership with a fantastic well-established reputation is one not to be missed!
The ideal Parts Manager will have a strong background in the Main Dealer parts department. Someone who is currently a Parts Controller / Senior Parts Advisor/ Parts Manager would be perfect for this role.
Knowledge of the Kerridge system would be advantageous to anyone at this stage.
* Management experience
* Organised; forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
* Hardworking; punctual; reliable; ability to use own initiative
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office.
* Manage a team of 4 professional Parts Advisors, 2 Warehouse operative and 4 Part Delivery Drivers
* Archive sales targets and departmental net profit budget
* Introduce and oversee new processes to increase sales volume and profitability.
* Stock management and control ordering process, ensure all stock is kept securely and in good condition, maintain stock control
* Ensure all incoming deliveries are checked and placed in the correct bins and any discrepancies reported to the line manager
* Ensure all paperwork, documentation and parts requisitions are completed accurately
* Ensure all credit sales transactions are done correctly
* Manage parts returns, surcharges and warranty returns
* Monitor lost sales
* Manage and train junior staff including apprentices
Our Client is offering a generous basic salary depending on experience, plus bonus. With a brand new facility and a new team of everyone starting in the same boat, this is a perfect opportunity for someone to take this challenge head-on and make a real name for themselves within the group.
If you have the experience listed above for this Vehicle Parts Advisor Vacancy and are looking for your next step in your Automotive Career, then please get in contact with Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Service Advisor to Vehicle Technician to Aftersales Manager.