Up to £44000 per annum
7 months ago
Automotive Parts Quality Assessor in Nuneaton
Salary: £35-£45k (depending on experience and skill set)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm.
We are looking for an Automotive Parts Quality Assessor to specifically handle all of the quality assurance - both for parts that are made and parts we receive from competitors and any warranty claims.
Responsibilities will include:
* Oversee the quality inspection on parts that are manufactured.
* Coordination of quality systems, procedures and practices.
* Confidently demonstrate and conduct process audits.
* Lead non-conformance resolution with the Suppliers and the Customer.
* Oversee the quality inspection on parts offered by competitors.
* Handle warranty claims from customers.
* Oversee Company procedures for handling Safety Critical Parts.
* Oversee the warranty instruction information the Company provides.
* Assist and advice on the sourcing of parts to be manufactured.
The successful candidate will have:
* The ability to read and interpret technical drawings for automotive parts.
* Previous experience using measurement equipment including calipers, vernier's and micrometres.
* Ideally have experience and knowledge of ISO9001 : 2015 and ISO14001 standards.
For a job where you actually look forward to your daily commute, APPLY for this position TODAY!!!
Automotive experience in the role is essential.
If this Quality Assessor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nuneaton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!