Lewes, East Sussex
about 1 year ago
Parts and Showroom Salesperson Required - Lewes
8am to 5pm - Monday to Thursday
8am to 4pm - Friday
Saturdays Morning on Rota
Our Client, a family run agricultural business is looking for a Parts & Showroom Salesperson to assist with our retail sales.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware, Clothing and Groundcare machinery sales. You role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
If this Role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East Sussex please contact Joel at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle MOT Tester Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.