Up to £27500 per annum
14 days ago
Parts Sales Representative Required in Barking
Basic Salary up to £24,000 With OTE up to £27,500
Monday to Friday 8.00am till 6.00pm and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30am till 1.00pm
Fantastic Opportunity to Work for a Company With a Brilliant Reputation!
To achieve allocated sales targets, develop and maintain long term relationships with customers,
and provide expert knowledge, advice and support to customers.
* Achieve personal target KPI's and revenue objectives with target customer sets
* Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
* Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
* Identify and exploit all upsell opportunities thereby growing overall sales figures
* Maintain own knowledge levels on new or updated parts through the completion of appropriate training courses and reading information from bulletins, catalogues, parts updates, special offers, recalls etc.
* Ensure you are adequately trained and understand the Unique Selling Proposition of the TPS brand, the "Features and Benefits" of the TPS product range especially the genuine an non genuine aspect, and how to overcome sales objections
* Record and feedback lost sales opportunities to the Sales Manager Customer
* Ensure you provide a high level of customer service at all times
* Be aware and always aim to improve the Customer Satisfaction scoring for your Centre
* Build strong relationships with your clients by making relevant and regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
* Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
* Where applicable, ensure that trade customers that visit the TPS Centre are dealt with
efficiently and quickly
* Identify and record customer delivery requirements and communicate to the rest of the TPS
* Resolve any customer concerns or complaints professionally, seeking additional support
* Maintain a professional and smart appearance at all times, and conduct business with the
highest level of integrity and professionalism.
For all your hard work our client actively looks after and develops and rewards their employees, as well as offering a competitive salary in today's market place and a warm friendly environment to work in.
Motor trade experience is essential.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.