Parts Sales Supervisor required in Leicester
- Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:30 (flexible) / No Weekends Worked.
- Salary: Up to £27,000 basic (no bonus) p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 22 days + bank holidays / Company Incentive Scheme.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client has a new opportunity for a Parts Sales Supervisor to manage the parts sales team, systems and drive sales forward.
They are looking for a Parts Sales Manager or Supervisor from a Parts Factor background and a proven track record of success in running a team and parts sales.
Key Responsibilities for this Parts Sale Supervisor / Parts Manager
* Responsible for the day to day running of the department, maintaining high levels of morale among staff and ensuring maximum co-operation within the department and with other departments on site.
* Provide adequate supervision to ensure that all administrative and sales disciplines are carried out efficiently and effectively, paying particular attention to standards and departmental procedures.
* To organise and operate appointed sections of the Parts department so as to produce the optimum profit, whilst providing the highest standard of quality and service to the customer.
* To utilise the tools available to promote and encourage growth of the parts business and give support to the Parts Sales Manager and Representative.
* To allocate work, authorise over-time and maintain sickness and holiday absence records.
* To ensure staffing levels are adequate for your area of responsibility.
* To ensure safe working practices are in operation, appropriate signs are displayed and all equipment meets legislative requirements; reporting any equipment that does not and removing it until repaired / replaced.
* To deal with staff issues that arise in conjunction with the Parts Manager.
The Company is committed to having arrangements in place for training at all levels so that the successful candidate can contribute fully to the business and progress as far as possible.
If you feel you have the expertise our client is looking for and are interested in the role then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Parts Sales Supervisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicester please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.