Up to £24000 per annum
4 months ago
Parts / Service Advisor Required in Alcester, Worcestershire.
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Saturday Mornings on a rota 9:0am - 1:00pm
Up to £20k Basic with an uncapped commission structure! £28k OTE
Performance Parts and Tuning Specialist
Our Client, an independent run specialist parts and tuning business is looking for a Parts & Service Advisor to assist with their retail parts sales, administration and servicing.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with day to day retail sales and customer service both within the showroom and online which will include Performance Parts, Car Engine Tuning and Vehicle Servicing. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company.
- Excellent people skills and attention to detail.
- Experience raising invoices
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom after sales experience (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email, social media and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Fantastic customer service experience and/or knowledge of performance parts, tuning and remapping (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Smart & presentable appearance
If this Role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Alcester or Worcestershire please contact Ben Flatt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle MOT Tester Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.