Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Car Parts Supervisor Required in Surrey.
Basic Salary up to £24 - £30k Basic DOE with £35,000 OTE!
Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30pm only and Saturdays on a 1 in 3 rota!
Fantastic state of the art facilities!
Our Client, a Prestige Retail Dealership in the Surrey area are looking for an experienced Car Parts Supervisor to take charge of their team of highly skilled professionals!
Main Purpose of Job:
To deliver a superior parts service, and achieve an acceptable margin through the optimal purchase of parts from bona-fida approved suppliers whilst ensuring maximum workshop throughput and the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
Key tasks and responsibilities
* Ensure the parts department achieves planned objectives by continually monitoring operating controls and margins.
* Contribute to the overall company profit plan.
* Ensure a quality check takes place on all goods/services so delivered.
* Undertake periodic reviews of supplier performance and document same.
* Develop ongoing strategies to increase parts opportunities in accordance with company plan.
* Receive and assist suppliers and staff courteously in line with Company quality programme.
* Handle issues calmly, resolve them with sensitivity, and involve others when needed.
* Ensure the parts department is adequately staffed in order to achieve all objectives, and provide a prompt service.
* Ensure all Health and Safety, and internal safety procedures are adhered to.
* Ensure the correct rotation and re-cycling of all stock and damaged items, in line with good practice and environmental regulations.
* Ensure all parts staff maintain up to date product knowledge of vehicles, parts and accessories.
* Take a proactive interest in training and developing team members.
* Provide advice and assistance to team members.
Previous experienced with Kerridge is essential for this position!
Candidates from a Retail Dealership environment will be advantageous, although not essential! Our Client will consider experienced Parts Supervisors from a Main Dealer environment!
The successful Parts Advisor will be rewarded with a basic salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience and a bonus scheme in place taking earnings to £35,000. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm / with Saturdays only required during busy times of the year!
If you have the experience and skillset listed above for this Vehicle Parts Supervisor Vacancy or want to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Surrey, please get in contact with Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.