Up to £29000 per annum
9 months ago
Parts Supervisor Required in Maidstone!
OTE of up to £29,000
Monday to Friday with Saturday's on a rota
Opportunity to work for a prestigious dealership!
Are you an experienced Vehicle Parts Supervisor looking for a new challenge?
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealership in Maidstone are looking for an experienced Parts Supervisor to take control of their busy Vehicle Parts department.
Located in Maidstone the ideal candidate will live locally or within a sensible commute of Maidstone.
Previous experience in a Parts Supervisor / Parts Managers role previously is vital for this position. Our Client is looking for the best of the best to help move this business forward.
Some key responsibilities as a Parts Supervisor:
- Treat customers in a professional & courteous manner at all times
- Ensure that all parts orders are dealt with in the most efficient manner, taking account of customer requirements, time scales and costs.
- Ensure the handling of money is dealt with in a secure manner
- Take personal responsibility for keeping customers informed of order status
- Effect timely despatch and delivery of parts where required
- Ensure parts records and product information files are kept updated
- Ensure stock is located and records updated immediately
If you have the experience and skillset listed above and are looking for the next step in the right direction then please get in contact with Beth at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment!!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to revamp your Automotive Career get in touch with our team of Motor Trade Recruiters today. We have over 1,500 Automotive Jobs across the whole of the UK ranging from Parts Advisor to Vehicle Technician to HGV Technician.